Jethro Jones, 2017 NASSP Digital Principal of the Year, is the Principal of Tanana Middle School, and host of the Transformative Principal Podcast, where he interviews principals, leaders, and influencers who help improve K-12 education throughout the world.
- Why Jethro chose to start his own podcast
- Ways to become a better learner and person
- How Jethro defines leadership
- Find a place where you can lead
- Parents’ critical role in strengthening kids’ self-esteem and fortitude
- Jethro’s recipe for a highly productive morning
Interesting fact: Fingernails grow 3-4 times faster than toenails.
Leadership quote of the day: “You manage things; you lead people.” Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper
The ‘Lead to Succeed’ Podcast dives deep into personal leadership journeys. It seeks to understand how leaders got to where they are today, and the challenges and successes that they experienced along the way. It’s goal is to empower leaders to optimize performance and enjoy sustained success.
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session and learn about our Mastermind Group.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.