The Power of Stewardship with Chris Ewing: Lead to Succeed 8
Chris Ewing, PhD, is a leader of operations, professor, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, and an executive trainer. He served in the United States Air Force in multiple leadership roles while on active duty. After transitioning from the military, he now works in Healthcare leadership.
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- What the military taught Chris about leadership
- How junior enlisted in the military “lead up”
- Why civilians are more resistant to feedback than military commanders
- “Stewardship mindset”: time, talent and treasure
- Why so many middle managers leave their jobs
- How to bounce back from failure
- The vital role of a coach in helping us grow
- How Chris manages with others, despite his deep introversion
Interesting fact: On average, we shower for 11 minutes a day.
Leadership quote of the day: “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.” David Joseph Schwartz
The ‘Lead to Succeed’ Podcast dives deep into personal leadership journeys. It seeks to understand how leaders got to where they are today, and the challenges and successes that they experienced along the way. It’s goal is to empower leaders to optimize performance and enjoy sustained success.
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session and learn about our Mastermind Group.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.