Authentic Leadership with Danny Bauer: Lead to Succeed 6
Danny “Sunshine” Bauer is a former educator and school administrator turned life and leadership coach. He is the founder of Better Leaders Better Schools and facilitates weekly Masterminds with school leaders from around the globe.
Listeners are welcome to grab all his free resources and listen to his podcast at betterleadersbetterschools.com
- How Danny manages to do his work while living in a foreign country
- The power of shutting down – how to avoid being “on” all the time
- Lessons Americans can learn from Belgian focus on balance and family
- How to get clarity about priorities
- If it’s on Danny’s calendar, it happens
- Why everyone should write their eulogy
- Three things that leaders should do each day
- The power of writing thank you cards
- Goal setting techniques that work and multiply output
Interesting fact: In Holland, children start school on the day they turn 4, which means that there's always someone new in the class. Doesn't it get confusing for the teacher as well as the students?
Leadership quote of the day: “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
The ‘Lead to Succeed’ Podcast dives deep into personal leadership journeys. It seeks to understand how leaders got to where they are today, and the challenges and successes that they experienced along the way. It’s goal is to empower leaders to optimize performance and enjoy sustained success.
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session and learn about our Mastermind Group.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.