Tricia Brouk boasts extensive experience in the entertainment industry, as a screen writer, choreographer and director. She hosts a podcast called The Big Talk and coaches speakers to deliver their own Big Talk. Tricia is also the executive producer and creative director of TEDxLincolnSquare.
- Tricia’s morning rituals, including email
- How to block out noise in Manhattan
- Why Tricia needed to get on Social Media and how she managed that
- How Tricia learns new skills
- The role of leaders in creating safe spaces for others
- How Tricia helps clients find their voice
- How TEDx events differ from theater productions and how TEDx has helped Tricia gain greater traction with contacts