Talking with Your Ideal Client with Stephen Woessner: Lead to Succeed 10
How to be a great listener | Staying humble | Finding and speaking to your ideal client | Value the journey, not just the destination | Talk often with smart people
Stephen Woessner is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency, and the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated daily podcast for learning how today’s top business owners think, act, and achieve. Onward Nation is listened to in 113 countries around the world. Stephen is the author of three books, including the #1 bestseller, “Profitable Podcasting”. His digital marketing insights have been featured in Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine.
- Why it’s so important to listen to others
- Great strategies to “peel the onion” and get under the surface
- How to make everyone’s time feel valued
- Why leaders must stay humble and respect their people
- How and why Stephen launched his award winning podcast, “Onward Nation”
- How Stephen’s clients drove him and his team to think broader
- Who Stephen’s ideal client is (“Sally”) and why his podcast speaks directly to her
- How all of our decisions are emotionally-based
- The importance of being patient with life and enjoy each moment
- How Stephen stays current by speaking with tons of smart people
- Why your inner circle really matters
Interesting fact: One study found that, among 300,000 podcast listeners, 63% bought something that a host had promoted on their show. Of that same group, 71% said they had visited a sponsor’s website, while 62% said they would consider paying for the advertised product or service.
Leadership quote of the day: “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.” Woodrow Wilson
The ‘Lead to Succeed’ Podcast dives deep into personal leadership journeys. It seeks to understand how leaders got to where they are today, and the challenges and successes that they experienced along the way. Its goal is to empower leaders to optimize performance and enjoy sustained success.
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session and learn about our Mastermind Group.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.