Annette Franz is CEO of CX Journey Inc, a boutique consulting firm specializing in helping clients ground and frame their customer experience strategies in/via customer understanding. Her passion lies in teaching companies about customer experience and helping them understand the importance of the employee experience to a great customer experience. She has 25 years of experience in the CX space and has been recognized as one of “The 100 Most Influential Tech Women on Twitter” by Business Insider and by several other organizations as a top influencer in Customer Experience. She is an active CXPA member, as a CX Expert, CX Mentor, and a SoCal Local Networking Team Lead; she also serves as an executive officer on the association's Board of Directors.
- When to connect via social media as opposed to in person
- Why social media shares can get companies’ attention quickly, faster than direct interaction
- How to “be where your customers are” and learn their demographics
- How customer experience differs from customer service
- Which brands do customer experience really well
- The role that pride and association play with branding and customer engagement
- Purpose: how brands connect with customers
- The biggest mistakes that companies make when dealing with customers
- Why employee experience matters even more than customer experience
- Enjoy and commit to the journey, not just the destination
- How to establish and maintain organizational values
Interesting fact: It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience.
Leadership quote of the day: “People will sit up and take notice of you if you will sit up and take notice of what makes them sit up and take notice.” Harry Selfridge
The ‘Lead to Succeed’ Podcast dives deep into personal leadership journeys. It seeks to understand how leaders got to where they are today, and the challenges and successes that they experienced along the way. Its goal is to empower leaders to optimize performance and enjoy sustained success.
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session and learn about our Mastermind Group.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.