In this episode, Naphtali interviews Christopher Wirth, host of the popular podcast, No Quit Living. Chris talks about various business mantras that can help you find success in your business or profession. Drawing from his athletic background, Chris talks about applying principles of athletic coaching to his business. He delves into the importance of self-accountability in order to achieve success. He signs off by talking about his belief that what goes around, does in fact, come around – the role of karma. Tune in and discover insights that will fire up your self-belief and set you firmly on the path of success.
- 01:01 – Naphtali introduces Christopher Wirth
- 01:53 – Tracing Christopher’s journey so far…
- 02:56 – What is 1 degree of separation, and how that can inspire meaningful change?
- 04:23 – Chris shares how he got started off with coaching
- 05:27 – Differences and similarities between sports and business coaching
- 06:44 – Critical to achieve self-accountability in order to be successful
- 09:15 – Delving into differences between athletic coaching and professional coaching
- 12:58 – Chris recounts his experience of interviewing the famous podcaster, Geoff Woods, host of The One Thing
- 15:30 – Chris’s provides his business mantra and shares what makes him click as a podcaster
- 16:50 – Why Chris is so willing to pay it forward
- 18:28 – Discussing the role of karma – get what you help others get what they want
- 21:27 – Lessons from athletics for business leaders; Chris recounts his experience as a basketball coach
- 24:41 – Chris shares how he managed to build his podcast, No Quit Living so rapidly
- 27:40 – Your favorite sport? Basketball
- 27:44 – An exercise regimen that everyone should try: Cross fit
- 27:58 – On a scale of 1-10, how goofy are you? 20
- 28:04 – Favorite hobby that is not sports or exercise related: Movies
Connect with Chris:
- 29:50 – One Final Life Lesson: Never quit on yourself
- 31:30 - Check out Naphtali’s new book: Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success
Crying makes you feel better, reduce stress, and may help to keep the body healthy
- No Quit Living – Chris’s podcast
- Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success – Naphtali’s book
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.