Being a True Sales Champion with Andy Paul at Lead to Success Podcast 19
In this episode, Naphtali interviews Andy Paul, a successful sales leader and host of the popular podcast, “Accelerating with Andy Paul”. Andy shares useful tips to successfully build an emotional attachment with your prospect and increase your closing rate. He delves into the importance of integrity and character, critical attributes for any sales rep. We also discussed the importance of being consistent in order to relay our message across. Tune in and get some invaluable nuggets which can boost your stagnant sales career and etch your firmly on the path of success.
- 01:08 – Naphtali introduces Andy Paul
- 02:52 – Andy shares how the changing technology landscape has impacted sales people all over the world
- 04:43 – The B.A.L.D. concept: factors that help you win relationships and sales
- 07:41 – Discussing the importance of listening and asking questions in sales
- 11:46 – How can you ensure better results with an introverted and analytical personality?
- 13:33 – Andy explains how service is critical to achieve success in the world of sales
- 14:56 – Establishing an emotional connect with the customer for higher sales success
- 16:09 – Being consistent is key for relaying your message effectively to the consumer
- 18:34 – Does content overkill deter listeners from checking out your podcast?
- 20:35 – Does a spiritual bend of mind result in a more balanced life?
- 25:08 – One Final Takeaway: Have no regrets about the work that you’re doing
- 25:51 – One thing you couldn’t sell? Integrity
- 26:06 – Best thing about San Diego that’s not weather related? The outdoors
- 26:46 – A personality that would love to meet for the first time? Seth Godin
- 27:00 – Best food or drink to get you energized other than coffee? Frozen banana shake and blueberries mix drink
Connect with Andy:
- 28:50 – One Life Lesson: Your integrity and character should remain constant to the end of your life.
According to the American statistics website Biznology, a sales decision today takes an average of 22% longer than they did five years ago.
- Accelerate with Andy Paul - Andy’s Podcast
- Zero-Time Selling: 10 Essential Steps To Accelerate Every Company's Sales – Andy’s book
- Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success – Naphtali’s book
- To Sell is Human – Authored by Daniel Pink
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Authored by Dale Carnegie
- Biznology – Statistics website
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.