Being Fiercely Loyal with Dov Baron: Lead to Succeed 27
In this episode, Naphtali interviews Dov Baron, a renowned author, speaker and consultant. Dov shares some great tips pertaining to leadership and creating internal and external engagement. We delve into the factors that affect Millennials' ability to lead. We also discuss how an organization needs to engage both internally and externally in order to remain relevant. Tune in and great some great advice from this renowned consultant that will help you discover what true leadership and organizational management is truly about.
- 01:28 – Naphtali introduces Dov Baron
- 02:35 – Dov talks about his book, Fiercely Loyal
- 03:56 – Why we need to change our perception about Millennials
- 06:42 – Leading Millennials the right way
- 09:29 – Comparing the impact of experience and educational qualifications to bring about results
- 11:29 – Learn why building relationships are critical for those wanting to assume leadership
- 15:01 – How do leadership principles vary across different cultures?
- 19:25 – Creating an engaging experience both internally and externally
- 21:25 – We discuss how Patagonia has succeeded in conveying what it really stands for
- 23:49 – An effective organization is like a magnet that not only attracts the good but also repels the bad
- 25:43 – Best thing about living in Vancouver. The view of the water lake and beautiful mountains
- 26:03 – A hack to make flying more tolerable. Don’t drink while boarding the jet
- 26:34 – The most remote place you've worked at. Scone Palace in Scotland
- 27:45 – Something most people don’t know about you but should. Loves to philosophize
Connect with Dov:
When you meet new people, you often forget their name the second they introduce themselves. Science says it’s because your mind is focused on another thing: how to make a great first impression. The easiest trick to help your grey matter do its job is to use the person’s name immediately after hearing it.
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.