Leading with Intent with Kevin Eikenberry: Lead to Succeed 26
In this episode, Naphtali interviews Kevin Eikenberry, founder of the Remote Leadership Institute. Kevin shares some awesome ideas that can help you lead with intent. He also suggests ways to remove self-doubt. We discuss ways through which leaders can make quick and effective decisions. Kevin also shares some great tips and tricks to write a good blog. Tune in and get some great insights that will help you hone your leadership skills.
- 01:28 – Naphtali introduces Kevin Eikenberry
- 04:00 – Kevin talks about his professional journey
- 05:42 – How did Kevin find his true calling?
- 07:16 – Discussing the impact of constant learning in career advancement
- 10:05 – Why does Kevin call himself the “Chief Potential Officer”?
- 14:23 – Pro Tips to effectively deal with self-doubt
- 17:16 – What are some qualities that make you a good leader?
- 19:03 – How do great leaders arrive at correct decisions?
- 20:42 – Learn how clear intent enhances the decision making process
- 22:03 – Tips and tricks to write a good blog
- 25:38 – Comparing blogging to podcasting
- 27:06 – The best thing about living in Indiana Proximity to family
- 28:03 – Which is your favorite sport and why? Basketball
- 28:58 – Your favorite flavor of ice-cream Black raspberry chocolate chip
- 29:00 – The most clever or humorous comic strip that you have read Peanuts
Connect with Kevin:
29:25 – Kevin shares his website information
- 34:12 – The best leaders are intentional
The ideal workplace team size is between five and nine. Contrary to the generally accepted assumption that management can fix a problem by throwing people at it. Adding team members beyond that point decreases the likelihood of success.
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.
- Remote Leadership Institute - Kevin’s organization
- Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success – Naphtali’s book