Planning for Future Wealth with Al Zdenek: Lead to Succeed 36
In this episode, Naphtali interviews Al Zdenek, Chairman of Traust Sollus and an expert in financial planning. Al talks about how to develop a winning strategy for wealth building and how to put together a successful team. He also shares important leadership tips that are sure to make you a better leader. Tune in this to enlightening episode which is sure to give you some great insights on how to better manage your finances and so much more!
- 00:57 – Naphtali introduces Al Zdenek
- 02:17 – Al shares how he helps folks achieve financial independence and help them lead the life they want to lead
- 03:55 – Discussing the discomfort that people face when they are taking actions to streamline their finances
- 04:32 – What is one common tendency among people that is detrimental to financial planning?
- 06:26 – Why is it critical to surround yourself with a team of reliable financial experts?
- 08:27 – What are some litmus tests for telling apart a reliable financial expert?
- 12:01 – Who can do a better job of managing your finances – a team player or a content expert? And, why?
- 13:34 – What is a common myth that folks have about financial planning industry?
- 14:54 – Al shares how a near bankruptcy led him to start his financial planning career
- 18:10 – What about Al do differently if he were to start off again as a 25 year old?
- 19:42 – Learn about the weakest moment in Al’s professional career; what did Al learn from this experience?
- 23:17 – The worst mispronunciation of your last name? z-a-n-a-k-i
- 23:38 – A personal hobby or past time Anthropology
- 24:11 – Something fun to do in New York City that few people know about Nooks and corners of Old New York with historical significance
- 24:47 – Favorite Holiday Christmas
Connect with Al:
- 25:16 – Take the FREE financial assessment on Al’s website
- 25:41 – Life’s Final Lesson – No matter how dark the hour is, take a minute to count your blessings and good fortune
Only 8% of the world’s currency is actual physical money. The rest is digital money that exists on computers.
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.