In this episode, Naphtali interviews Colin Sprake, a trainer, speaker and business coach. Colin shares some expert tips that will help YOU set up and nurture a successful business. Colin espouses on the 4 C’s which can help folks slide out of their comfort zone – an attribute critical for success. We also discuss why profits are not the sole consideration for business and why it is such a joy to work with heart-centric people. This is an episode you do not want to miss. Tune in now.
- 02:21 – Naphtali introduces Colin
- 02:39 – Discussing the tendency of most folks to remain within their comfort zone
- 03:27 – Colin espouses on the importance of sales for building a sustainable business
- 05:23 – Can someone with an introverted nature be successful in sales?
- 06:05 – Naphtali cites the Bible to show how constant growth is critical for humans
- 07:00 – Colin talks about the daily habits which have helped him remain firm on the path of continuous growth
- 09:36 – The Four C’s that will HELP you get out of your comfort zone
- 11:16 – How Courage can help you come out of your comfort zone
- 14:02 – Discussing the close nexus between Coaching and Therapy
- 15:12 – Learning to master your subconscious mind in order to remove obstacles and find professional success
- 16:35 – How to find great clients, nurture and retain them
- 17:46 – Colin suggests a great networking Tip to find client and generate revenues
- 20:04 – Success habits of high effective and efficient people
- 22:07 – Discussing the importance of dealing with heart-centric people
- 26:18 – Why is the company you keep really important?
- 28:15 – The best website or app for professional learning? Audible
- 29:11 – A great travel hack Book your hotel via American Express to get a free upgrade
- 30:25 – When you are hungry at night, you most often grab a Nuts
- 30:31 – Something about South Africa that few people know A weird mix of first world and third world
Connect with Colin:
- 32:02 – Life’s Final Lesson – Learn to trust and empower people.
Salespeople spend only one-third of their day actually talking to prospects. They spend 21% of their day writing emails. 17% entering data. Another 17% prospecting and researching leads. 12% going to meetings. And 12% scheduling calls.
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.