In this episode, Naphtali interviews Dan Kuschell, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Breakthrough 3X. Dan shares how a client-centric approach and developing an irresistible offer can help you ramp up business operations. Dan also shares some interesting work anecdotes that are sure to resonate with business leaders. Tune in to this fun and informative episode.
- 01:05 – Naphtali introduces Dan Kuschell
- 02:36 – Dan shares how he started out in Direct Response marketing
- 03:41 – Learn how Dan managed to successfully blend his two passions: teaching and direct response marketing
- 04:45 – Dan urges Lead to Success listeners to treat failure as “market research”
- 07:08 – Discussing the importance of adopting a client focused approach wherein you use the “language of results”
- 08:00 – How to set up an “irresistible offer”
- 10:31 – Learn how the AIDA framework can help you understand client requirements and build your business
- 13:43 – Discussing ways to distinguish yourself in a competitive marketplace
- 16:38 – How to find your niche through a systemic client focused approach
- 19:42 – Dan shares how he helped a client charge 10x by discovering their unique niche
- 23:33 – How do you become a true “influencer”? Dan talks about the importance of being a servant leader
- 25:03 – How to “connect the dots” to find clarity and success in your business
- 27:44 – Dan shares how he helped a friend exponentially ramp up sales and profits
- 30:43 – If you were to be repositioned from CEO to sports coach, which sport would you coach and why? Football; Dan loves this strategic game which is a lot similar to business
- 32:12 – A celebrity or historical personality you would most like to be? Martin Luther King
- 32:18 – Time at which you wake up everyday About 5 am
- 32:21 – Something interesting you do to stay fit An hour of exercise everyday
- 32:39 – The best time of the year to visit Arizona In the fall
Connect with Dan:
- 33:03 – Connect with Dan through his website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or his Instagram accounts.
33:35 – Final Lesson – Enjoy the moment
Each of your eyes has a small blind spot at the back of the retina where the optic nerve attaches. You do not notice the hole in your vision because your eyes work together to fill in the blind spot. Out of all the muscles in your body, the muscles that control your eyes are the most active.
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.