Leadership Self-Discovery with Robb Holman: Lead to Succeed 33
In this episode, Naphtali interviews Robb Holman, CEO of Holman International. Robb suggests some great ways to improve your leadership skills and become a leader that your employees can truly look up to. Which are some self-discovery tools which will help you address disengagement at your workplace? How can cultivating humility help you become a better leaders? What can non-profits learn from their for-profit counterparts? We discuss all this and much more in this engaging Lead to Success episode. Tune in now.
- 01:10 – Naphtali introduces Robb Holman
- 02:50 – Discussing the current trend of highly disengaged employees and leaders
- 03:51 – Why are leaders failing to engage leaders? What is wrong with their approach?
- 05:53 – Discussing how business leaders tend to become disengaged over time
- 07:17 – The 3 secret self-discovery tool to help leaders get back on track
- 08:50 – We talk about the importance of redefining success
- 10:36 – How is social media making it difficult for struggling folks to remain authentic to themselves?
- 12:07 – What led Naphtali to become an executive coach
- 13:33 – Why is it important for leaders to invest time in a self-discovery process?
- 14:45 – What does the Bible say about Moses? We debate if Moses was truly a humble man
- 18:04 – Learn how a humble leader can truly be an inspiration for others to do better
- 19:32 – What are some important lessons that for-profit leaders learn from non-profit leaders?
- 24:13 – What can non-profits learn from their for-profit counterparts?
- 27:36 – How can non-profits cultivate the business sense to ensure long term sustenance of an organization?
- 30:51 – An awesome productivity hack? Time-blocking
- 31:12 – Favorite pre-morning ritual? Gratitude
- 31:17 – Best time to clean up a messy desk Every moment of the day
- 31:30 – Your favorite sports themed movie Hoosiers
Connect with Robb:
- 33:43 – Final Lesson: When you have a healthy perspective on life, you will find that your cup of life is always overflowing
According to infoprolearning.com, 91% of Millennials who not actively looking for a new job are only planning on staying less than 3 years at their current job. This is why we can explain 85% of organizations expect a shortfall of leaders in the next 5 years
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.