Why We Need to Become Passionate for Personal Education | The New Language of Business | Breaking Down the Silos | Learning from Experts | The Role of Spirituality in Leadership | Life: A Game We Can Win | The Power of Access
Simcha is a life celebrator, game-changer, and futurist. He co-founded the game-based entrepreneurial training company Freshbiz, which has taken over 50,000 professionals from top companies across the globe on a game-based journey to smarter, better, and faster. He is also the author of “The New Entrepreneurz: Changing the Way You Play Life”.
- Why Simcha’s partner, Ronen Gafni, sold his house
- What the “new language of business” is and how it’s changing the professional landscape
- Using personal development to optimize your outcomes
- How FreshBiz defines entrepreneurship
- Why collaboration isn’t happening as much as it should and how to break down workplace silos
- The value of learning from experts and on being an “independent” (neither a leader nor a follower)
- How Simcha connects spiritually and has refreshed his Judaism in the land of Israel
Interesting fact: Manhattan was purchased from the indigenous population in 1626 for the modern day equivalent of US $1000.
Leadership quote of the day: “Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.” (Brian Tracy)
The ‘Lead to Succeed’ Podcast dives deep into personal leadership journeys. It seeks to understand how leaders got to where they are today, and the challenges and successes that they experienced along the way. It’s goal is to empower leaders to optimize performance and enjoy sustained success.
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session and learn about our Mastermind Group.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.