Do What You Love with Dr. Alan Kadish: Lead to Succeed 14
In this episode, Naphtali interviews Dr. Alan Kadish, a prominent cardiologist and the President of Touro College and University System, the largest Jewish-sponsored educational institution in the United States. Alan shares some great tips that are sure to increase your work productivity. He provides nuggets on various topics like multi-tasking, developing emotional detachment, looking at the big picture and managing stress. Tune in and benefit from these great insights which can help you manage your work and life in a better, more effective manner.
- 01:05 – Naphtali introduces Dr. Alan Kadish
- 02:26 – Alan shares how he transitioned from his medical career
- 03:22 – Learn how Alan successfully manages to multi-task
- 05:26 – Tips on how to compartmentalize your thoughts
- 07:03 – Developing distance/emotional detachment from problems
- 08:30 – Learn to love whatever you do
- 13:07 – Discussing the importance of looking at the big picture
- 15:41 – Tips and tricks to make effective use of your work commute
- 17:09 – Alan shares some common sense stress management tips
- 19:37 – When and how Alan connects spiritually
- 21:31 – Your favorite hobby? Reading
- 21:34 – What are you not very good at? Anything musical
- 21:40 – Shirts, pants or socks? Which one goes on first? Shirt
- 21:45 – Tell us a little bit about the kind of books that you read Novels as well as non-fiction
Connect with Alan:
Between 1900 and 1920, Tug of War was an Olympic event. Who woulda thunk?
Leadership quote of the day:
- Touro University Website
- Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success – Naphtali’s book
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.