Lou Diamond is a Coach, Consultant, Bestselling Author, Speaker & Motivator. He was a top producer for firms such as Accenture, Deloitte, Omnicom, Merrill Lynch and Bank of America, leading teams to achieve record revenues year after year. Lou founded THRIVE, a leading consulting and coaching company focused on making the most incredible leaders and top performers even more amazing. Most recently, he launched ThriveLOUD, a weekly podcast dedicated to inspiring people to reach their peak potential in every facet of their life.
A Cornell University graduate, Lou is a passionate sports fan, avid golfer, loving husband and extremely proud dad.
- How to connect and build strong relationships
- The “SAFE” (or “EFAS” in reverse) connecting muscles: empathy, fearless mindset, authenticity, super why)
- Getting your message out there
- Tips to increase performance
- How Lou scored so high compared to other managers
- Why understanding your core can be even more powerful than goal settings
- How Lou avoids getting distracted by his “squirrels”
- The centrality of Judaism and Jewish tradition in Lou’s life
If you walked all eighteen holes of a golf course instead of riding in a golf cart, you would walk approximately four miles.
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.