In this episode, Naphtali interviews Lolly Daskal, one of the most sought after executive leadership coaches in the world. Lolly provides some wonderful insights that help us zero in on the characteristics that define a true leader. She explains what a "leadership gap" is and how it empowers you with choice. She also dispels some common leadership myths, and shares that a great leader is the one who can actually lead from WITHIN. Tune in to hone your leadership skills and advance your career.
- 01:10 – Naphtali introduces Lolly Daskal
- 02:37 – Daskal shares the inspiration for her book, “The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Greatness”
- 07:06 – Learn how leadership gap gives you the power of choice
- 09:42 – Daskal recaps how she started out a leadership coach
- 14:35 – Discussing how leadership means different things to different people
- 15:25 – What are some of common myths regarding leadership?
- 16:23 – Does being the head of management automatically make you a good leader?
- 19:35 – Find out how you can be a true leader by leading from within
- 24:30 – Daskal shares how she can help you find true values and boost your confidence
- 27:54 – We discuss the value of being in the moment and producing quality results
- 29:56 – Which of the languages you know was the easiest to learn? Yiddish
- 30:17 – A place in the eastern hemisphere that every North American should visit. Netherlands
- 31:11 – If you could plaster a message on a billboard what would it say? “Your greatness isn’t a function of your circumstances. Your greatness lies in the power to leverage your gaps”
Connect with Lolly:
- 32:13 – One Final Leadership Lesson: Identify the 'who' of who you are
According to the international coaching federation, where an estimated 47,500 coaches serving clients worldwide with an income of about $2 billion.
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.