In this episode, Naphtali interviews Joe Apfelbaum, CEO of Ajaxunion, a digital marketing company. Joe provides various valuable tips that can help you cultivate a growth mindset. He delves into goal setting and shares that it is important, no matter what stage of life you are in. We also talk about the value of learning continuously and cultivating organizational skills. Tune in and learn how these important skills that can help you come out a rut, and etch you firmly onto the path of high growth and success.
- 00:32 – Naphtali introduces Joe
- 02:15 – Learn about Joe’s morning ritual; find out how he has evolved from being a night person to a morning person
- 05:00 – Joe shares how he benefits from The Secret, a Netflix documentary
- 07:14 – Why is goal setting so important? We talk about the importance of setting goals no matter what stage of life you are in
- 11:12 – What are some of the basic human needs? – Learn how helping out others can actually help you
- 14:04 – Discussing the value of learning continuously
- 17:01 – Joe shares details about his forthcoming webinar
- 17:08 – Planning with purpose is the key to success
- 17:40 – What are the three steps of goal setting?
- 18:57 – Naphtali shares his inspiration for his new book, Becoming The New Boss
- 21:34 – Learn how Joe managed to overcome ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- 23:55 – Jose shares how he managed to cultivate organizational skills
- 28:52 – Get rid of crutches, keep an open mind and learn to embrace a growth mindset
- 30:50 – What is the book that you gift most often? Getting things done
- 31:44 – The coolest thing about living in Brooklyn? You are always afraid to get mugged!
- 31:56 – On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you? 1001
- 32:11 – Shirts, pants and socks. Which one goes on first? Shirt
Connect with Joe:
- 32:20 – Get in touch with Joe via his website or LinkedIn; check out Ajaxunion if you wish to learn more about digital marketing strategy
- 33:24 – One Final Life Lesson: If you are having a lack of freedom, a lack of power, a lack of joy in your life, go find somebody else in your life who does not have that and give it to them.
2017 will mark the first time that digital ad spending surpasses TV ad spending. According to ad marketer, TV ad spending will total 72 billion dollars. While digital ad spending will climb to over 77 billion dollars.
- Ajaxunion – Joe’s organization
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) – Authored by Hal Elrod
- The Secret – A Netflix documentary
- Strengths Finder 2.0: A New and Upgraded Edition of the Online Test from Gallup's Now Discover your Strengths – Authored by Tom Rath
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity – Authored by David Allen
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Authored by Dale Carnegie
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Authored by Stephen R. Covey
- The Three Laws of Performance: Rewriting the Future of Your Organization and Your Life – Authored by Steve Zaffron
- Think and Grow Rich – Authored by Napoleon Hill
- Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success – Naphtali’s book
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.