Nurturing your Brand with Sima Dahl: Lead to Succeed 30
In this episode, Naphtali interviews Sima Dahl, founder of Sway Factory Inc. Sima provides tips for building and nurturing your brand, including active customer engagement. We discuss the importance of constantly repositioning yourself and why it’s critical to factor in customer feedback into your decision-making process. You will also learn how you can sustain your brand and your business in the event of major market disruptions. Tune in to receive some great insights from this renowned branding guru.
- 01:21 – Naphtali introduces Sima Dahl
- 02:12 – What is a personal brand, and why is it important to develop your brand?
- 02:58 – The importance of meeting and exceeding expectations
- 04:07 – What are some of “behind the scenes” tips and tricks for building your personal brand?
- 06:20 – The importance of repositioning yourself to nurture your brand
- 09:42 – Discussing how customer feedback is the best way to determine if you or your organization needs to pivot in a different direction
- 10:34 – The effect of disruptive market forces like Uber and Airbnb on the larger economy
- 13:19 – Tips and tricks to build a positive company culture
- 15:31 – Discussing the importance of strengthening your company brand
- 18:28 – Some great nuggets for building your brand using social media
- 22:18 – The importance of having a sound social media strategy
- 25:45 – What are some of the things that Sima would have done differently in formulating her career?
- 29:32 – A hack for business travelers that you could share A multi plug outlet
- 30:00 – The best thing about living in Chicago The diverse population
- 31:38 – The hobby that you most enjoy Cycling
Connect with Sima:
(1) B2B brands fare better with customers when they use emotive rather than rational marketing messages. (2) 89% of B2B marketers say brand awareness is the most important goal, followed by sales and lead generation
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.
- Armando Cruz – Armando’s website
- The Legacy Code: Modern Man's Guide To Escape Obscurity & Live A Life Unleashed – Armando’s book
- The Rich Man Experience – Armando’s business
- Cruz Country Fitness & Physical Therapy – Armando’s business
- Modern Man Virtual Summit – Armando’s business
- Cruz Country – Armando’s business
- Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success – Naphtali’s book