Creating a Lasting Legacy with Armando Cruz: Lead to Succeed 31
In this episode, Naphtali interviews Armando Cruz, a legacy coach, lifestyle physical therapist and best-selling author. Armando shares various tips on how to create a lasting legacy. Learn how sticking to great habits can help you become the BEST version of yourself. Tune in to this informative and entertaining episode.
- 01:27 – Naphtali introduces Armando Cruz
- 02:26 – What is a legacy coach, and why would you want to hire one?
- 03:30 – Armando explains the two main legacy types; what is the secret way of leaving behind a great legacy
- 07:41 – How can a great coach help you be your best version?
- 08:38 – Learn how coaching results in widespread impact due to a trickledown effect
- 11:09 – The importance of leading with proper intent and focus
- 13:19 – Can regular physical exercise help you become a better leader?
- 15:47 – Is work-related stress always a bad thing?
- 18:31 – Armando busts a popular leadership myth – Do you really need to be an expert in order to be a good leader?
- 19:01 – You are ready to lead when you are your authentic self
- 22:26 – Learn about Armando’s morning routine
- 24:04 – The importance of good habits to keep you going, especially on bad days
- 26:21 – Your favorite place/course to run Red Woods in Northern California
- 26:52 – Shower, morning or evening? Morning and evening
- 27:01 – The best wake me up that is neither coffee nor exercise Taking 3 deep breaths while smiling and standing in superman position
- 27:15 – On a scale of 1 to 10, how chilled are you? 7 or 8
Connect with Armando:
- 27:48 – One Final Life Lesson: Embrace patience
The ancient marathon was reborn at the first modern Olympic Games in Athens in 1896, when 17 competitors ran 24.8 miles from Marathon Bridge to the Olympic stadium. Marathons of around 25 miles continued until the London Olympics in 1908. Although the length was originally intended to be 26 miles, with a start at Windsor Castle and the finish at White City Stadium, Queen Alexandra requested the distance be extended 385 yards — or 26.2 miles — to the East Lawn so that the royal children could watch the race from their nursery.
Connect with/Follow Naphtali:
Please subscribe to, rate and review the show. Your feedback gives social proof and encourages more folks to listen.
Please share this recording with your networks and tag me as well.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free, no obligation executive/leadership coaching session.
Armando Cruz – Armando’s website
The Rich Man Experience – Armando’s business
Cruz Country Fitness & Physical Therapy – Armando’s business
Modern Man Virtual Summit – Armando’s business
Cruz Country – Armando’s business
Becoming the New Boss: The New Leader's Guide to Sustained Success – Naphtali’s book